It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: 0.07 and MMCReplay
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:35 am 

Hi all,

just got my MMC replay which works really nice, but when i try and load a t64 file (which works fine on my mmc64 - same sd chip etc), i end up looking at a basic prompt - some times typing run will start the program but most times nothing happens - it certainly doesn't auto start as it did on the MMC64 (not sure what version i had on the mmc64, but tried the older versions and new 0.07 with mmcreplay with no joy).

Any one any ideas.

regards

Tom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:14 pm 

Hy,
Me too I've tried the t64 plugin v0.07 with no luck. My fresh MMC Replay card has the following specs: bios v0.54 (from Vesalia.de). I'm using a SANDISK sd 2.0GB FAT formatted. The plugin seems to freeze the cart (screen displaying reading plugin..) but I am still able to reset it by pressing the right reset button.

Did not try that much yet, I've just purchased the car,d but I also have problems playing sid tunes. Most of them actually. The built-in sid player just hangs the card and sometimes garbage characters appear on the screen.

Greeting to all of you!

Marco

Post subject: Re: T64 Plugin problems
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:26 am 

Any progress on this? I also have trouble with a 2 Gb Kingston and a 128Mb Viking card. 0.04 works, but according to the readme it should be much less compatible, so that's not agood solution.