It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: leif blomqvist
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:38 am 

if it is you selling me the 1581 disk drive ..... dont send it to the adress from london i used it just for register the account ....

shit man i got an email that the swedish polis is contacted and stuff ...

Post subject: Re: leif blomqvist
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 am 

:?:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:00 pm 

You've contacted me about this 1581 via eBay; where did you get my contact details from and who did you buy a 1581 from as it was certainly not me!

At first I thought your email was a sad attempt in getting me to ship my drive to the wrong person but judging your later email (where you mentioned this forum; and is why I am here) it would seem there's a big problem somewhere.

I sold one on the 15th via eBay to a guy in Italy see here.

This is the only time this drive has been listed on eBay and I have not advertised it anywhere else so if you have been sold this drive it was not by me and whoever Leif Blomqvist is would seem to have scammed you and has used my name and/or contact details!

Where did you buy the drive?
How much did you pay for it?
Where did you send payment to?

We need to get this looked into as this guy's clearly using my name/contact information and appears to have stolen your cash!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 pm 

I seriously doubt that Leif has tried to scam anybody.. Maybe someone is using his name to scam people, i dunno. He doesn't sell 1581 drives, but 1581 Drive Kits with the drive mech removed.

I eagerly await the outcome of this drama :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:17 pm 

I know nothing about any of this; all I know is that mareLock contacted me via eBay telling me to send a drive to his other address; as I have recently sold a 1581 (and not to mareLock) I assumed that this was a scam attempt to get me to send my drive elsewhere.

I challenged mareLock about this and he sent another message and mentioned these forums so I am here to see what I can find; this led me to this thread.

It's clear that there has been a scam here and mareLock has possibly lost money as a result of it - I just whant to try and find where my contact details came from with regards to this matter.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:13 pm 

if you give me youre email i will send you the recipt thet i got from paypal when i payed 60for the drive and 20 for the shipping to sweden

and it is payed to some one called leif bloomqvist so i assumed it was you

i used this button -by it now- and paypal asked for my card details and i payd 80$ 60 for the drive and 20 for the shipping

but what i'm saying is that the adress i use on ebay is not my real

give me youre email so we can speak there instead...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

I hope you guys will work this out. If there is a scam in this it certainly wouldn't be the real Leif Blomqvist, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:33 pm 

sorry sorry and all that ...

all good now :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:43 pm 

Sorry but this doesn't explain why you contacted ME vie eBay though does it??

Care to elaborate?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 pm 

Sorry to drag all of this onto a forum but this has been raised by mareLock who mentioned in an email that he may have spoken with me on this forum; yet I have only registered here today (to determine what is going on).

It would seem from the unsolicited email via eBay in relation to my account (one that I have sold a mint condition 1581 for £430 with), email communication between mareLock and myself with information posted on this forum; as well as his admission of creating a fraudulent eBay account with an address that does not belong to him leads me to believe that he has in fact attempted to get me to send a very expensive and rare item to him fraudulently.

I put this to you mareLock in order for you to explain yourself much more clearly - especially why you have contacted me with regards to a 1581 as it really makes no sense to me whatsoever other than the case that I have highlighted above!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:36 pm 

simple as this ... i bought the diskdrive from leif bloomqvist and paied with paypal .. have registrered my ebay account on an adress that i was living on in london for a few years ago and siply cant change the adress as it has to be one in uk .... so when i had paied the diskdrive i sent an email telling the adress i wanted the drive to be sent to "the one i live on in sweden" but in some way i manege to send the email to the wrong guy you thedustroom instead of the one i bought the drive from leif blomqvist :P
so when you got the mail with me saying -send the disk drive to my swedish adress - you thought i tried to fool you to send youre diskdrive ...instead of leif sending the one i bougt

so my foult ... i mailed the wrong guy .... i'm truly sorry for all hussle ...
leif blomqvist mailed me this morning saying that my disk is packed and soon shiped

for my defence i have to say i was a bit drunk yester day an had fokusing problem and think i just clicked contact the seller on the first 1581disk i could see on my list as i hade youre one on checking list aswell :P

so i have to blame the beer and vine ... truly sorry thedustroom and leif blomqvist

todays waking upp has been a fight against my hangover and all this ... i'm svetting like a pig and has to deal with the day befores silly misstakes .....

maby leif can tell you thedustroom that i speak the truth .... so you dont have to think i'm trying out a bad scam ... sorry again for all the hussle

now back to drinking water

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:24 am 

What I want to know is who in their right mind would pay £430.00 for a 1581! That's nuts.

Just wait for the fun when mareLock realizes he bought a 1581 drive kit and not a full 1581. Won't Schema have fun dealing with those emails? :lol:

Last edited by gklinger on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:13 am 

mareLock,

I received your numerous emails, thank you.

I noted your updated address, and sent the 1581 kit to the address in Sweden.

All is well.

Please do not panic, everyone. Everything is fine.

-Leif Bloomquist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:05 pm 

:roll: :lol: :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:10 pm 

my thoughts is that i kan use an old amiga 500 drive to put in it... but i dont know if it will work but i hope so ...

it's more that it will look so nice with the white c64 i got .... think it's a c64G
it looks so clean desktop stylish with the nice contiki running
and the brown one looks so mutch industrial technoPunk with lunix

so nice them both

:D

but as well a good storege if i can get it to work :P thats the main thing ....