It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:14 pm 

Hi Dudes,

i would present you my version of Turboassembler, witch you can found in the next message attachment.

this version is compatible with any RetroReplay oer MMC. it use a ram expansion to store the quellcode, and the assembled code, and one bank vor somethings like sprites, charsets, pictures and and and...

the main start is not like other at sys 9x4096 sondern you must start it at adress CC00
this start the main routine to manage your banks. Take care to store nothing on this adress (cbb0-cfff)
the rest of your Ram yopu can use, you canhave code over the TASS i mean over 9000. Coz your assembler and quellcode are stored in the expansion RAM.

To contact me, write to the following email.

email: cactusfizz@hotmail.de

Last edited by Krush on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:28 am 

Krush wrote:
Hi Dudes,

Here is Krush with his version of Turboassembler.

please check it out. and when you have problems, u can post it [here] or send me an e-Mail.

There are 2 Files: the short one (5 Blks) is the main center of all Reu activity. Normally you must not load this file but if you make a mistake, maybee you put some code over this place or something, You can then load and restart the assembler.

Remember to Press the Number key 1 only when you start a new project. Coz when the TASS is not in MainMemory you can't start it. Thats a security that you dont delet your Quellcode. You can start everytime with $CC00
Attachment:
Turboassembler+.rar [42.22 KiB]
Downloaded 493 times
0 The Reu Menu To restart, after a reset or you will go back to the assembler by starting the routine at $CC00
Attachment:
Turboassembler+.rar [42.22 KiB]
Downloaded 493 times
and press just U (comes from "U"se.) then the TASS and quellcode will load it to your main RAM.

and i have found the Original Re-Assembler from Omnikron!!
this one will load at $1000 , sys4096.
ok, that all for now.

i have store the TASS specialy here because maybe one of you can transport this version to the Retro-Replay Rom. (chanche the old Tass with the new one) if you make this , please post it here or send it to me.

i want to code a game but im not so creative, if you can paint HalfCharFLI and you have intresting idea to make a realy nice Game. Please contact me.

email: cactusfizz@hotmail.de