I was too lazy to type it all up, so I took a screenshot. At least there wont be a typing error!
Hmmm, I guess you are the first one using a card with a clustersize of 1. The mmc64_plugin gets all confused with this value.
Please try the latest version in Uploads (dfiplgin_flimbo.zip).
Btw. the release is nicknamed 'flimbo'. It has a new experimental feature which allows you to load files from basic.
This means ide64 fixed games will work. At the moment only loading via $0330 works, Open/Get loaders for levelpacked
games will fail miserably. :)
What is already working:
- simple dir loading (load "$",8)
- Loading a file from the current dfi directory
What's still missing:
- Open/Get/Close interface
- Patterns for directory loading ($=p, $:poo*=p)
- dir create / change
- more config options
Download 'flimbos_quest_dfi.zip' or build it yourself:
- Download the ide fixed game:
- Unzip the archive 'Flimbos_Quest.zip' to a new directory. You will get the files '!boot', '!note' and a lot of level files like '1a'.
- Make sure that only the 26 files from the flimbo's quest archive are in the directory. Run this command:
cbmconvert -nF flimbosq.dfi *
Cbmconvert will complain a lot about 'Unknown type, defaulting to PRG', but that's ok.
The files just don't have the '*.prg' ending and cbmconvert makes a guess.
That's it, copy the dfi and the new plugin to your MMC. Run the dfi from the filebrowser and choose the kernal extension.
The Basic screen appears, load the first file with LOAD"*",8 and RUN it. The loader is still slow, so please be patient...