It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:46 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:43 pm 

hi folx,

i have make a platine that have 2 Expansion ports one goes up 90 Grad and the other is directly 4 cm behind the first Port.
in the first port i have the RR or AR VIl, and the other stick in the REU 1764.

Now, the REU have when you open it the adress lines kontactet with a britch. Wenn do jou put this out and insert at the 8 lines a Resistor
with 133 ohm it will work together, but not 100%. what must i do to have the RR and the REU simultan connected to the expansion port.
i must explain tht i have make this with a c64 c, now i have a c128. and i have trouble. it will not work together.
it will also not work when i use only the REU. it will funktional 30% when i replayce the 8 resistorrs with bridget data lines. Can someone help me.
...sorry for my poor english.

Thx, and greets to all c64 Freaks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 am 

<This time i found the answer i have a bug in my c128D. i buy a new Commodore 64c (with the new short platine) and see ther all works fine.
<Remember you must have a hi-pot transformer (they ar a not 100% quadratic transformer) with rills on the side and the top, In the middel
<the logo. you need this only on a 512k 1750 or a updated 1764(can upgrading to 1024k, with 8 Rams and you must do som improvments.) When you
<have allready a 1764 wit 512k you don't must chanche the resistors, they are calculatet for this using, that i mean the ar5+6,rr, mmc or mmc2 replay.
<but dont use the redirected expansion port on the mmc2 replay, make a platin who have in the middel a 40pol (locaction up) ExpSlot and on the end
<of the platin the 1to1 lines wher directly from c64 expansion port came, another 40pol.ExpSlot (direction horizontal) but attension. the end-slot
<must be under 5- max 6 cm.

PS: Tonight i put my ReleaseCandidate, TurboAssembler 0.3b on the net.
- Features:
Based on the Original Omnikron TASS 3.0
using 192k of any REU (1700,1764,1750)

this is a ReleaseCandidate coz i search dudes who helping me, to integrate this TASS in a RetroReplay Rom. like the version from