- Things go very badly if I have JiffyDOS enabled while using the plugin.
Most likely some jump back to kernal goes to lalaland with JiffyDOS. I will add checking them to my todo list.
- Is there a "preferred ROM" to be running on the RR side
Nope, it doesn't use ROM portion at all. Old AR ROMS use $dfxx which makes them collide with MMC64.
- Which Infocom titles were you able to load?
I will check my list when I have time.
- Do you want to hear about loading problems with IDE64 "certified" fixes, or with games which have been "CMD-fixed" but perhaps not IDE64-fixed?
If some IDE64 fixed game listed as working with my plugin doesn't, please let me know. (Except if it's Aliens, which doesn't work with IDE64 either!). Can I find CMD fixed games in one big pack somehere?
- I've noticed that I need to do a cold restart (powerdown for ~30 seconds) to "shake" the machine out of some bad habits
I've noticed this too, but haven't yet been able to determine whether it's SW or HW problem.